Looking To Join EMPIRE BEAUTY SCHOOL


So its a decision that i want to make, to take a little time of from college and from personal matters. So i have decided to join Empire beauty school here in Fort lauderdale Fl. I went yesterday to check the place out, and i really like it. I don't know anybody that has graduated from that place, but it just gives me good vibes... So we will see what happens. I have an appointment this Saturday to discuss pricing and to see if i qualify for financial Aid. So luck luck to me!!!




S


2 comments

  1. Good Luck Hun !
    the place looks great, in new york city they have a Paul Mitchell Academy School, from what i hear its great they teach you everything from hair to makeup & skin. mabey you should check out to see if they have one in florida

    hope i helped :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow
    i wish i went to the 1 in florida.. it looks soo nice

    the 1 i went to in jersey was a hot ghetto mess lol

    ReplyDelete