Nail Polish haul NYC, Sinful Color and Maybelline Color Show{Vintage Leather}

I'm beginning to get so into nails, it just makes me feel so girly to see my nails painted. So yesterday went to target and grabbed some of this nail polishes. The best thing was that NYC nail polishes are so inexpensive and the colors they have are pretty good for just .99 cents! The Maybelline were just $2.99 and Sinful color were $1.99. So for the price I think pretty good deal to feel girly!!!





Love the glitter in two, I have tried them both and so far they are pretty awesome. The only thing is that you need to put couple times in order to get the glitter on the nail. For .99 cents good quality




 I tried the "Tudor City Teal" love the color. The only bad thing I had to use at least 3 coats to be the way I like my nails to look.







 

No comments